As you come to him, the living Stone--rejected by men but chosen by God and precious to him--you also, like living stones, are being built into a spiritual house to be a holy priesthood, offering spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ. 1 Peter 2: 4-5

Monday, February 23, 2009

Just another manic Monday...

I used to love that song by the Bangles, and I can usually find it on one of the "oldies" stations now and again. That describes our day to a T. Just go go go from the time we got up. Nothing interesting, nothing photo worthy (although I did try to get a cute picture of Hannah, who cried, "Stop taking my picture! Right now!"), nothing exciting.

A sick boy--who checked out, went to the dr. and then checked back in again (the power of first love). A tired husband with a stomach ache--who's gone to bed. Two teenagers who have nothing to do, but won't go to bed. And a chatty two year old who is still talking, despite being put in bed an hour ago("Hannah," "what?" "whatcha doin?" "I read books in my bed"--this conversation is going on between Hannah and ....herself).

And me...for the first time in as long as I can remember, I am not tired, not sick. I think I may have turned the corner!

No comments:

Post a Comment