As you come to him, the living Stone--rejected by men but chosen by God and precious to him--you also, like living stones, are being built into a spiritual house to be a holy priesthood, offering spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ. 1 Peter 2: 4-5

Friday, January 30, 2009

And 14 hours later.....

I am finally able to sit down! I was up and running at 5:45 this morning and really, except for lunch and in the car, I haven't had a moment to sit down until right this minute. School was hectic, and after school was filled with picking up and dropping off and errands and grocery shopping and cleaning and laundry. I'm exhausted!

So tomorrow, it is my goal to stay in my PJ's all day, and use this

to erase all traces of this (and yes, he has become as evil as he looks in this picture)

and this
so we can get ready for our Super Bowl party for the teens at church. Why I am cleaning for a group of kids who won't care and will only mess it up more, I don't know, but I am anyways!


And of course, I hope to have lots and lots of this as well!

Daryl and Josh are working all day tomorrow, so I will have her all to myself!




No comments:

Post a Comment