As you come to him, the living Stone--rejected by men but chosen by God and precious to him--you also, like living stones, are being built into a spiritual house to be a holy priesthood, offering spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ. 1 Peter 2: 4-5

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Happy Birthday to Sarah....Again!!!


Tonight we celebrated Sarah's birthday once again, this time with Nanny and PawPaw. I cooked Sarah's very favorite dinner, cheesy chicken casserole and Aggie's rice. We had green beans and corn too, but I don't think I would count those as Sarah's favorites! We had a nice dinner, ate some cake, and then watched the Falcons lose to Arizona. Nanny made the cake for us and it was beautiful. They say it tasted good too--I behaved myself and ate a Weight Watchers ice cream bar instead. Yum!




Here's a picture of me with the birthday girl! Hannah got a hold of my camera before everyone arrived and there was a big fingerprint right over the lens. We didn't realize this until AFTER we had taken all the pictures, so they all are a little smudged!






I'll post some more pictures in the next post...for some reason, Blogger is being difficult and not letting me post pictures in the order I want to!








1 comment: