As you come to him, the living Stone--rejected by men but chosen by God and precious to him--you also, like living stones, are being built into a spiritual house to be a holy priesthood, offering spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ. 1 Peter 2: 4-5

Monday, January 19, 2009

Fun with Hannah!

I know it seems I mostly post about Hannah, but the truth of the matter is that she is more often than not the only one home most of the time. Thus was the case today, as Josh was shopping (yes, shopping!) with Maranda, Sarah was at the movies with Rachel, and Maddy was at Sydney's house. I woke up to the sweetest sound imaginable, my sweet baby girl singing her ABC's over the baby monitor. We had a busy morning full of cleaning, laundry, and cake making!

When Maddy did make it home, she and Hannah had some fun outside with the tricycle!
I spent the majority of the afternoon napping and this evening, finishing up the laundry and the socks....oh and did I mention being a total and complete crab and alienating my entire family? gotta love the pregnancy hormones!

No comments:

Post a Comment