As you come to him, the living Stone--rejected by men but chosen by God and precious to him--you also, like living stones, are being built into a spiritual house to be a holy priesthood, offering spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ. 1 Peter 2: 4-5

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

She was so proud....

After she put the salads on the table, she put on her "jackik" and she did it "all by myself!" and she's right...she did get it on...but upside down.
Then, when I was lounging on the couch suffering in misery from morning sickness, I hear, "Look Mommy, I make messy with your make up!"
One very long and very distressing bath later, she is clean but with a sheer film of "natural beige" still over her face. How come I can sweat this stuff off doing laundry but it stays on her despite many washings with special Dora soap?!

No comments:

Post a Comment