As you come to him, the living Stone--rejected by men but chosen by God and precious to him--you also, like living stones, are being built into a spiritual house to be a holy priesthood, offering spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ. 1 Peter 2: 4-5

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

First Day Back to School 2009

It was the first day back to school today for the kids at ELCA. You can tell how excited the kids were to get back in the swing of things!





And to end our day, we announced our EXTREME surprise pregnancy to the kids. It went much better than expected. For the most part, they were excited--the girls moreso than Josh. I will admit that it took me totally by surprise and it took me a good three days before I could utter the words to anyone other than Daryl. I am praying for a much better pregnancy than last time and a NON-colicky baby!


No comments:

Post a Comment