As you come to him, the living Stone--rejected by men but chosen by God and precious to him--you also, like living stones, are being built into a spiritual house to be a holy priesthood, offering spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ. 1 Peter 2: 4-5

Friday, January 23, 2009

Finding Balance....the $25,000 question.....

On ordinary days, in ordinary times, I have difficulty balancing work, home, children, time with my husband, and church--not to even mention time for myself (what's that?) In these extraordinary times--extraordinary in that this is so far from what I thought ordinary would ever be!--I am having even more difficulty. I find my school work piled high on my desk, and then in a bag to come home....where it sits until I take it out the next morning at school, untouched. I find my housework more often undone than done. I find myself in bed, missing my kids, as I was too tired, too busy to take the time to be with them. And when I do spend time with them, I find myself feeling guilty about all I should be doing.

So the question of the day is this....

How do you balance this....
with this.....
and this...
when you feel like this?????

What in the world am I going to do when I add a baby into the mix?



1 comment:

  1. girl! i don't know how you do it all. you must be wonder woman.

    ReplyDelete