As you come to him, the living Stone--rejected by men but chosen by God and precious to him--you also, like living stones, are being built into a spiritual house to be a holy priesthood, offering spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ. 1 Peter 2: 4-5

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Life as we know it....

After dinner and after getting the batteries for the camera, I decided to catch the kids helping out around the house, doing their jobs. Maddy, had the biggest job, by far....

Notice the Mrs. Santa plate in the right hand corner. OOPS! Forgot that decoration, obviously! Then down to check on Josh doing laundry and Sarah giving Hannah a bath. Hannah was none too happy to be having a bath tonight...I think she was tired...and instead wanted some mommy love. So instead, we dipped her quickly, wrapped her up and got her jammies on. And since I promised a picture of me every once in a while...here I am in all my glory. And in my favorite outfit of late...a pair of yoga pants and a t-shirt. Such a nice change from the panty hose and high heels from work today!

And then because Sarah told me she hadn't been on the blog in a whole week, here is a picture of her being goofy!
Now you may be wondering....where is that son of yours doing laundry. It is his week right? Hmmmmm....my question exactly. Seems as if he "didn't know that you had to fold it and put it away too!" He had put his obligatory load in the washer and was satsified his job was done. Such a man already!

Good news today...God is so good. One of the biggest worries about this baby coming was childcare for Hannah...how were we ever going to afford two at Kay Kay's?? And if we had to remove Hannah, how would my heart handle it? Today Kay offered to charge us $85 per week for Hannah once the baby comes...exactly how much the school is charging for full day pre-K3! Just one more piece of the puzzle falling into place...and a HUGE prayer answered!





No comments:

Post a Comment