As you come to him, the living Stone--rejected by men but chosen by God and precious to him--you also, like living stones, are being built into a spiritual house to be a holy priesthood, offering spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ. 1 Peter 2: 4-5

Monday, January 12, 2009

"I wanna pop-tik-el Ple-e-e-e-ease!" And yes, she really does fold her hands like that when she asks!
Thank you Mommy!
"Mmmm--Mmmm--good!"

and further proof that Josh exists--doing a stellar, as usual, job on his dish duty this week!



I had my doctor's appointment this morning, and so far so good. Not a whole lot they can tell you at 5 weeks, I guess. I'll get a few more ultrasounds due to my "advanced maternal age," and that in and of itself is a blessing. Our first is two weeks from today, on January 26. We hope to see a strong healthy heartbeat by then!



No comments:

Post a Comment