As you come to him, the living Stone--rejected by men but chosen by God and precious to him--you also, like living stones, are being built into a spiritual house to be a holy priesthood, offering spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ. 1 Peter 2: 4-5

Saturday, April 9, 2011

1st Annual Stone Family Cleanapalooza 2011

 The supplies have been bought.
The list for the girls has been made.
The unwilling participants have been roused from slumber.

Breakfast has been provided.

My fortification has been aquired.
And with one last assurance that we will have a productive day....
And....we're off!  Our goal?  A clean house.

Now this little one?  How does she fit into the plan? 
Time will tell...
Pictures to follow!
(I seriously considered posting before pictures.  For about a minute.  Then I realized that people I see every day read this.  And it's really not pretty right now.  On top of the usual mess from leaving Daryl and Josh alone all week, and working extra hours the week before that, Daryl is in the throes of completing our new addition.  For those of you who don't know my sweet, wonderful, rather handy husband, you must know this--he is never so happy as when there is a fine layer of sheet rock dust covering every surface in our house.  So no.  No before pictures!)

See ya on the flip side!

4 comments:

  1. I like this idea! =) I may have to copy you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum! I'll help if I can have a donut! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. BEST WISHED with the cleaning ... I so need to do this ... you know, the little things like base boards & cobwebs in corners & windows, inside & out. Contemplating ideas on how to bribe my UNWILLING helpers!! LOL I'd just be thrilled to get a donut (and DD coffee!!). :)

    ReplyDelete