As you come to him, the living Stone--rejected by men but chosen by God and precious to him--you also, like living stones, are being built into a spiritual house to be a holy priesthood, offering spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ. 1 Peter 2: 4-5

Monday, April 11, 2011

It had a good run, my camera.  Daryl got it right before we had Charlotte, so it's lasted almost 2 years.  Today, though, the camera card bit the dust.  I took it out, put it in the computer to download the pictures, and when I went to put it back in....nada.  Sigh.

SO....while trying to figure out what to do, I ran across a neat post at Making Memories with the McClellans.  It was simple.  Take the pictures off of your phone and post them in a link.  That's great!  I can still take pictures (though not real good ones!) but I had no idea how to get them out of the camera.  Thanks to Marissa at Making Memories with the McClellans, I figured it out!

Unfortunately, I just realized that I had deleted most of my pictures because I thought I had no way to get them off!  This is the only one I had left!

I know I am bias, but isn't that the cutest thing ever?

PS- I know I am not doing this linky thing right...can you tell I'm a newbie?

3 comments:

  1. You're right, that is pretty cute! Glad you were able to get your pictures. I've had my camera for about 2 years, too, and I'm always afraid one of us is going to break it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, YOU DID IT :) glad you joined in and thanks for spreading the word! Precious pic!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a cute picture! I go through a camera about every two years also...I'm pretty rough on them :) But I love taking pictures and I capture just about everything so I figure it's worth it!

    ReplyDelete