As you come to him, the living Stone--rejected by men but chosen by God and precious to him--you also, like living stones, are being built into a spiritual house to be a holy priesthood, offering spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ. 1 Peter 2: 4-5

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Super,snuggly, silly, sticky, Saturday

So glad that I had yesterday off, because today started early and it was go, go, go!

*First off to drop Maddy at the school and off to my first Weight Watchers meeting in 10 years.  5.4 pounds less of me! yay!  And as a reward, what did I do?  Headed straight for Chick Fil A for a chicken biscuit.  Have I learned nothing????  Good news is that I have planned my day to still stay within points.

*Then off to Landmark for Maddy's regional track meet.  I didn't take my camera because I feel like I have enough pictures of a little speck of Maddy running.  And of course, this time, there was this huge podium and they handed out awards and medals and announced the winners.  So I took the best picture I could with my phone.  In case that you can't tell, she's all the way on the left...posing (so so Maddy).

And what did the rest of my family do while I sat in the bleachers for 6 hours?

They played dress up.
And snuggled with Daddy.

 And played with stickers.
More fun tonight with egg dying!

1 comment: