1. Would you rather talk to everyone at a crowded party for a short time or have a significant conversation with two people?
Actually, I would rather not be at a huge party. They make me nervous. But if I had to, I would much definitely rather be talking to two people than to everyone!
2. What objects do you remember from your parent's living room?
Some sort of brown couch, usually with a butt dent from my dad laying on the couch. Shag carpeting. And the naugahide (sp?) recliner that my mother spent her bedrest with her pregnancy with my sister in--complete with multicolored electrical tape. Tres Chic!
3. Do you hog the bed, steal the covers, snore?
All of the above, bless my poor husband's heart. I am hoping that a good dose of weight watchers (see #8) will take care of the latter!
4. Speaking of Easter dinner...what is your favorite way to cook/eat lamb? Or does just the thought of that make you squeamish? If you're not cooking lamb what will be your entree du jour on Easter Sunday?
No lamb here unless I eat in unwittingly. We'll probably eat, um.....I have no idea. Maybe Nanny will feed us?
5. Do you know the whereabouts of your birth certificate and when was the last time you had to produce it to prove you're you?
It's in our safe with everyone elses. The only reason I know this is because I had to find Hannah's and had everyone else's (and two or three copies of mine) but hers. Don't remember when I needed it!
6. As a child, how did people describe you?
Too quiet. Still get that complaint from those that don't know me well!
7. What do you complain about the most?
The state of my perpetually messy house!
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Starting Weight Watchers again tomorrow at 4:30...if I don't find an excuse to skip it. And I'm hoping that by putting this out there for all to read will keep me motivated to go!
8a. Insert your own random picture here.
(Ok, there is really no 8a. I just found this picture on my phone and my heart was about to burst with it's cuteness. Had. to. share.)
Cutest. Thing. Ever.
Bestill my momma heart!