1. How long is it appropriate to wait before you RSVP to a birthday party? We sent out invitations last week for Hannah's birthday party last week. Her party is next Saturday and we've yet to hear from anyone. It breaks my heart into a million pieces to think she will be expecting all of her friends and no one will be there. Shouldn't we have heard something by now?
2. I had a disaster of epic proportions this morning. I ran out of hairspray. My girls told me I should not use hairspray, that I should let my naturally fine, thin, limp hair be fine, thin, and limp. That it's the style. That it would look good. Better even. My first student walks in and says, "What happened to your hair? Did you know it fell down a little?" Yes,...yes I do. Thanks for noticing.
3. Speaking of hair, I have become a bit obsessed with Charlotte's. Some might say it rivals my obsession with my feet during my last pregnancy. And they just might be right. Case in point: I just spent five minutes and 17 shots trying to get this picture. Is that a bit of wave I see????!!!! :)
4. My baby girl will turn five on Thursday. Five. When did that happen? How? And how did I get so busy that it's now less than 36 hours before her birthday and I've yet to bake a cake or buy a present?
5. And how pathetic is it that I am having to take a few hours off of work tomorrow to go and bake said cake and buy said presents?
6. This happens way too often in our house.
7. The basket has been in our living room for going on three weeks. (and so has that laundry basket in the corner of the picture) When I borrowed my husband's car the other day, I found several packs of new socks. I guess it's time to actually get to the sock basket (and that laundry basket).
8. Because of the laundry habits in #6 and #7, I have nightmares that the laundry pile at the foot of our bed will someday overtake us in our sleep.
9. I have similar nightmares about the mess around my husband's recliner.
10. And finally, how do you fellow bloggers find the time for the blogosphere? How do you work (in or outside the home), do the work you have to take home with you, take care of your home and children, spend time with your husband and have time to keep up with your blog, not to mention the blogs you follow?
Hope you have had a terrific Tuesday!